Cubs Chef Activity Badge Evening.
How to earn your badge
- Learn the basic rules of safety and hygiene in the kitchen.
- Explain why they’re important.
- Talk to your leader about the different ways of preparing and cooking food.
- Learn what the major food groups are. How do they fit into a healthy diet?
- Plan, cook, serve and clear away a two-course meal for at least two people. You should prepare and cook vegetables as part of the menu. Remember, an adult must supervise you for this step. Talk to the people you’re cooking for about the menu.